- How do I download Zoom onto a Windows 7 laptop? - Microsoft Community

- How do I download Zoom onto a Windows 7 laptop? - Microsoft Community

Looking for:

Will zoom run on windows 7 -  

Click here to ENTER

















































My desktop was a perfect size and I could see the whole screen on my internet with just the up and down scroll bar and my home screen was fine and the icons увидеть больше just right as well, then I lent on my laptop on the keyboard and track pad and my screen zoomed in.

Now my icons on my desktop have become large as well as all the writing. My internet is bigger and i windods have the up, down, left and right scroll bars. Was this reply helpful? Yes No. Sorry this didn't help. Choose where you want to search below Search Search the Community.

Search the community and support articles Windows Windows 7 Search Community member. Danni GleekyGreenhill. This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as zook, but you cannot reply to this /2473.txt. I have the same question Report abuse. Details required :. Cancel Submit.

Hold down the ctrl key while you use your mouse wheel will zoom run on windows 7 adjust the size of your desktop /2464.txt and or text. Thanks will zoom run on windows 7 your feedback. How satisfied are you with this reply? Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. This site in other languages x.

   

 

Zoom says Windows 7 PCs no longer at risk from this major security flaw | TechRadar



  › news › zoom-says-windowspcs-no-longer-at-risk-. Thanks for the question. Yes, Zoom will work on Windows 7. It works on a variety of platforms, including all current versions of Windows OS, macOS, and GNU/.  


Will zoom run on windows 7. Zoom says Windows 7 PCs no longer at risk from this major security flaw



  › news › zoom-says-windowspcs-no-longer-at-risk-. Thanks for the question. Yes, Zoom will work on Windows 7. It works on a variety of platforms, including all current versions of Windows OS, macOS, and GNU/.    


Comments